Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
BGR – Burgers Grilled Right restaurant concept is based on perfecting the art of grilling – and has been supported by the many awards we are privileged to have won. We believe in human connection, compassion, and high-quality products and service. People play a huge factor in our company’s success.
As with our food, we are also passionate about attracting and hiring the right people who are willing to serve the best food and perform the art of customer service, as well as accomplish their personal dreams, whatever that might be.
Take customer orders at the counter
- Greet Customers, accept and receive payments, and present change to customers
- Function as the host/hostess of the restaurant
- Manage the register, including all credit card and cash operations
- Ensure the balance of the register is accurate at the end of the shift or working period
- Responsible for preparing and cleaning the soft drink station, making teas, maintaining cleanliness in the customer sections of the establishment
Expedite food coming from the kitchen to guests
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of the orders by reading the ticket orders and ensure the meals are complete prior to delivery to guests; this may include pouring beer/wine to complete the orders
- Help with sorting out the ingredients needed to be grilled/cooked/served
- As with other personnel in the operations, the tasks at times may include making sandwiches, making shakes, fryer operations, and assisting in restaurant opening and closing duties.
- High school diploma coupled with relevant experience in related positions
- Previous experience in cashier, culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields is preferred
- Excellent mathematical, multitasking, and computer skills
- Proficiency in using a POS system, computer, and other machines required for transactions
- Ability to work with flexibility in a continuous schedule of day, nights, holidays, and weekends
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
SCI – Reston LLC
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 18 years or older
Browse similar jobs (1)
Reston, Virginia 20190