Oracle DBA - Database Administrator
We are currently looking for a highly skilled technical Oracle DBA. Ideal candidate will have detailed knowledge of the Oracle database internals. Database configuration, tuning, maintenance, patching, and problem diagnosis and resolution are all critical functions that the database administrator performs. Experience in working with multi-terabyte, very large, mission critical databases in a high profile environment.
- 5 or more years of experience with: Oracle Database Administration, PL/SQL, Backup and Recovery, and Performance Tuning.
- Configuration Management.
- DatabaseSecurity Administration.
- Experience with Exadata RAC Administration, ASM, Active Data Guard, Advanced Queuing, RMAN, OEM/Grid Control.
- Oracle Database version 11g and 12c.
- Advanced SQL and instance tuning for medium to large databases (over 1000gb).
- Strong Unix/Linux shell scripting and PL/SQL skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
No phone calls please.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old