Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
We are now hiring for our Nashville, Tennessee office. Our Music City location is a Great job opportunity, with great pay & benefits. Work for a established Environmental Emergency Company that was founded in "1984". Change is good and there is no better living area for employment and for raising a family.
Starting pay ranges are $12.00 - $ 22.00 per hour with overtime available. You need health and dental insurance? We got it!
Come learn a new career! Are jobs limited in your current living area? Not in Nashville with us!
Primary Purpose: Under general supervision, performs a range of task required for industrial service operations to include but not limited to, tank cleaning, pipeline maintenance, manual remediation services, waste bulking, and/or demolition services, in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
• Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies and site specific safety plans when performing cleanup activities and donning protective gear
• Load and unload equipment from vehicles, trailers and watercraft
• Operate routinely used tools and equipment to include, but not limited to steam cleaners, water lasers, cascade systems, chemical mixers, generators, air saws, drills, grinders, cutting torches, etc.
• Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or needed repairs to supervisor
• Perform physical labor associated with cleanup activities, sample collection, waste removal and other remediation services
Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance
Complete required paperwork, forms and records as required
Performs other duties as assigned or required.
• Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments
• Must demonstrate general knowledge of operations and ability to safely operate assigned equipment
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must meet the position level requirements as listed below.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license
- Background check
- Drug screening