Hospitality/Operations Professional - $15.50/hr + Sundays Off + Scholarships
Must possess a team spirit– one who is able to share credit with teammates, admit mistakes, and do their share on behalf of the team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who possesses initiative, great people skills, a servant attitude, and who is willing to work hard in pursuit of excellence. Must be available a minimum of 40 hours a week.
- Must be willing to be held accountable for results, accept feedback, and grow to become an A player/high performer.
- Must be able and willing to work multi-task and work multiple positions of the restaurant when needed.
- Must be punctual, show up on time, and arrange for covers when unable to work scheduled shift.
- Must be willing and able to follow and honor leadership/supervisors.
- Must be willing and able to address and resolve conflicts quickly
- Must be able to make quick decisions and work under pressure in a high volume/traffic restaurant.
- Must be observant, have high situational awareness, and able to think critically. • Must be able and willing to work with a sense of urgency and to serve guests according to procedural requirements.
- Must be willing to set an example and hold each other accountable.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Must be neat, professional, and willing to follow appearance requirements.
- Must be able and willing to stand, walk, and work on their feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend and lift loads up to 50lbs. Also must be able to stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Must be able to push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to climb ladders and use box cutters.
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc).
- Proper use of which may include but not limited to, knives, personal protective equipment, hand trucks, carts, fryers (must be 18 years of age or older), and all other equipment used within or for the restaurant.
To progress in this role, a successful and high performing Hospitality Professional at Chick-fil-A Midtown, NYC is someone who:
- Makes working hard and delivering high standards look easy and effortless and enable others to be efficient and effortless too
- Is a part of the solution, not problem
- Is eager to learn and grow
- Knows when to lead and follow
- Anticipates the needs of others
- Shares their learning
- Has strong emotional intelligence and self-control
- Innovates and Disagrees when needed
- Enjoys the work and creates a fun atmosphere while also being mature and professional.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old