Assistant Store Manager
- Restaurant management or training experience - anything from running a bar or a barista program to experience as a General Manager
- Knowledge of and experience serving craft beer and coffee (wine knowledge helps, too!).
- A passion for service and hospitality, and the desire to convey this to a young and enthusiastic front of house team.
- Knowledge of food safety and culinary principles, and a keen attention to detail.
- The availability to work nights, weekends, and, holidays; with a flexible schedule of 40-50 hours per week.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for leading day-to-day operations of the store and overseeing kitchen and dining room staff in the absence of the Store Manager. The ideal candidate will promote good staff and customer relations through consistent implementation of company standards.
Experience in similar concepts is a plus. Pay is extremely competitive and dependent on experience.
- Leadership, management, and accountability for FOH team
- Manages and oversees everyday task assignments, operation, and performance by the staff. This involves participation in annual employee performance reviews.
- Manages the schedule for the FOH staff
- Performs and analyzes various daily and monthly reports including budgets, sales forecasts, and operating reports
- Monitor food cost and labor cost, taking corrective actions if necessary
- Oversees and coordinates training and development program for all staff
- Ensures that all safety and sanitation guidelines are followed
- College degree in field applicable to hospitality management preferred
- Three to five years of restaurant management experience with proven skills in successful cost and labor controls
- Requires bending, climbing, reaching, standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, repetitive motions, visual acuity, and hearing
- Must be Food Manager and TABC certified
At Eno's, whether it's date night, family dinner, or a weekday lunch, you are welcome at our table. Our love of our neighborhood is only secondary to our love of incredible food - and we live to share both with you. Come on by and sample our piping hot pizzas, farm-fresh salads and ice-cold craft beers today!