Eno's Pizza Tavern is seeking a candidate with at least 3-4 years in the culinary industry to excel in our Kitchen Manager role. Experience with a pizza oven is a big plus! The position will have a flexible schedule with approximately 45-55 hours/week. Compensation will be determined based on prior experience. Ability to be conversant in both English and Spanish is preferred and would be helpful.
Responsible for the general operation of food service operations, the Kitchen Manager oversees the kitchen and dinner room staff. He or she is responsible for execution of general operations in the absence of the General Manager. The Kitchen Manager will promote good staff/customer relations through consistent implementation of company standards.
- Leadership, management, and accountability of the BOH team
- Manages and oversees general operations on a day-to-day basis
- Labor management
- Safety and sanitation standards
- Weekly scheduling for BOH team
- Assign opening and closing duties to the staff
- Coordinates and oversees work of kitchen staff, meal preparation, and food production
- Ensures consistency, quality, and correct presentation of product
- Ensures standard recipes are followed
- Performs and analyzes various daily and monthly reports
- Responsible for overseeing that correct food items are purchased and received and maintaining product specs
- Conducts a weekly inventory
- Coordinates with marketing and/or ownership on any special events/donations/food preparations
- Monitors food costs and labor costs and takes corrective actions if necessary
- Provides and coordinates training and development programs for all BOH staff
- Monitors employee performances and participates in annual employee performance reviews
- Receives, reviews, and acts upon complaints received from guests
- Maintains a cleaning schedule for all major kitchen equipment and operational areas on a weekly basis utilizing kitchen employees
At Eno's, whether it's date night, family dinner, or a weekday lunch, you are welcome at our table. Our love of our neighborhood is only secondary to our love of incredible food - and we live to share both with you. Come on by and sample our piping hot pizzas, farm-fresh salads and ice-cold craft beers today! Apply in person or online.