Eno's is seeking a candidate with at least 3-4 years in the culinary industry to excel in our Kitchen Manager role. Experience with a pizza oven is a big plus! The position will have a flexible schedule with approximately 45-55 hours/week. Compensation will be determined based on prior experience. Ability to be conversant in both English and Spanish is preferred and would be helpful.
? Leadership, management, and accountability for BOH team
- Coordinates and oversees work of kitchen staff, meal preparation, and food production
- Ensures consistency, quality and correct presentation
- Schedules kitchen staff employees
- Responsible for overseeing that correct food items are purchased and received and maintaining product specs
- Responsible for weekly inventory
- Ensures standards recipes are followed
- Responsible for ensuring all sanitation and safety guidelines are followed in the kitchen
- Oversees training for new kitchen employees and development of kitchen staff
- Coordinates with marketing and/or ownership on any special events/donations/food preparations.
- Responsible for effective cost-control management
- Maintains a cleaning schedule for all major kitchen equipment and operational areas on a weekly basis utilizing kitchen employees
At Eno's, whether it's date night, family dinner, or a weekday lunch, you are welcome at our table. Our love of our neighborhood is only secondary to our love of incredible food - and we live to share both with you. Come on by and sample our piping hot pizzas, farm-fresh salads and ice-cold craft beers today! Apply in person or online.