At Chick-fil-A Covington you will have the opportunity to make a SIGNIFICANT POSITIVE IMPACT on our Team Members, our guests and our community each day through your passion about the quality of our food, the spirit of our hospitality and the cleanliness of our restaurant.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for ensuring that each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience. Team Leaders are responsible for supervising Team Members in either the Back of the House or the Front of the House for an entire shift and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant.
Working in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A Covington is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future. Here are some of the outstanding benefits of working at Chick-fil-A Covington.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, or school. We will try to arrange your work schedule around each of your commitments.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
Your Operator is an independent business person who is responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant and one who will invest time in each individual Team Member.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A Covington you are more than just an employee. You are a highly valued part of our restaurant team and we are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving our guests.
- You must be a minimum age of 21 years old.
- You must be efficient and detail-oriented with a strong customer focus.
- You must be friendly and honest.
- You must be hard working and team oriented.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- Chick-fil-A experience preferred but not necessary.
- You must have previous management experience.
- You must have the ability to take initiative and possess skills for problem solving and conflict resolution.
- You will be required to demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!