Assistant Restaurant Manager
Popeye’s is now hiring Management!!
Interviewing in January – Apply today to be qualified!
- Must be 21+
- 3+ years management experience – Restaurant background preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be local to area/state
- Open/flexible availability
The Assistant Restaurant Manager has the overall responsibility for:
- Controlling day to day operations by scheduling labor
- Ordering food and supplies
- Developing the restaurant team
- Ensuring that OSHA, local health and safety codes, company safety and security procedures are followed
- Maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Ensuring compliance with all Human Resources practices and applicable labor laws
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members, conducting performance appraisals, counsels, motivating, and training entire team inclusive of developing Assistant Managers
- Building sales to meet and exceed store plan by utilizing Local Store Marketing strategies along with community involvement in a self-directed manner
- Ensuring company standards on equipment, facilities, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
Benefits include (kick in the 1st of month following the first 30 days of employment): Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, PTO
We are looking for driven individuals interested in advancing their careers! If you are interested in speaking further about this opportunity, apply now!
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old