Assistant Manager - Jamba Juice
SQUEEZE THE DAY – Are you ready for a Whirl Class Job at Jamba?
Why go to work when you can come to Jamba! If you are an energetic and ambitious individual looking for a career with an organization that can give you the attention, success and career satisfaction you deserve, join our team at Jamba Juice!
An Assistant Manager is the right hand person to the General Manager, and is responsible for the overall store operations, sales performance and execution of brand excellence in a store. In the absence of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager effectively is the store leader. Assistant managers typically supervise Shift Leads, as well as a staff of 1 to 12 team members at any given time, leading with our values.
- Lead and manage shifts while acting as Manager in Charge of store. Deploy Team Members as required to meet business demands and make necessary staffing decisions.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective shift operations.
- Clearly communicate with customers and team regarding Jamba's products and brand.
- Participate in the interviewing and hiring process for new Team Members.
- Coach, counsel and direct Team Members. Lead the team in the execution of Jamba standards to create an excellent customer experience. Provide performance feedback to Team Members on an as-needed basis. Work with General Manager on disciplinary action as needed.
- Train and on-board new Team Members on both front- and back-of-house procedures.
- Evaluate staffing and food levels to ensure proper financial accountability during each shift. Hand off shift to next Manager in Charge or ensure the store is closed properly for next day's opening manager.
- Open and/or close the store as required. Perform all safety and security tasks.
- Perform all cash handling requirements of a manager in charge. Conduct inventories and process orders as required.
- Effectively contribute to Jamba’s outside sales initiatives.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs regularly throughout shifts
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shift
- Ability to be mobile un walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F
This company adheres to a Substance Abuse policy and Arbitration Agreement which must be signed upon hire. If you have questions about these policies prior to accepting a position, please request further information during your interview. By submitting this application, I understand and acknowledge that signing these policies is a condition of hire.
Jamba Juice is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Browse similar jobs (84)
Layton, Utah 84040
Layton, Utah 84040
Layton, Utah 84041