Team Member - Jamba Juice
Jamba Juice Team Member
Be part of a fresh, fun team that has tons of healthy energy and a smile with every smoothie.
Join Jamba. Make a Difference. Your first day with us will be the first day of your healthy journey with Jamba Juice.
When you put truly good, straight from the earth ingredients in your body, you become a better you -- and a better you makes for a better world. Team up with Jamba for a Healthy Whirl'd!
Cashier / Team Member
At Jamba Juice you can go as far as your dreams will take you. We believe in growth, so we actively support your advancement as both an employee and a person. Be part of a fresh, fun team that has tons of healthy energy and a smile with every smoothie.
Cashier / Team Member Responsibilities
- Say "Hi" to every customer.
- Make great, consistent, healthy products.
- Work together as team.
- Keep a clean store.
- Say "Thank You" to each customer.
- WOW the customer, every day!
Cashier / Team Member Requirements
- Must be 16 years of age
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. comfortably.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, bend, and stoop
- Comfortable working occasionally in walk-in coolers and freezers
- Ability to operate a computer and/or Cash register.
- Must be able to work around heat and work in close quarters with others as well as with various cleaning products.
- Willing to cross-train on various positions within the restaurant
Team Member Benefits
- 50% off meals while working
- 20% family discount at all our locations and brands while employed
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance for Full Time employees
- Birthday and Anniversary Recognition
- Incentives & Promotions throughout the year
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time with flexible scheduling
Hourly rate: based on experience
About the Franchise Company
We are a family owned & operated franchise company operating three brands that has been in business since 1991. We have nearly 50 locations with a lot of growth and advancement opportunities. We are passionate about leaving our mark on the community, which starts with taking care of our team members so they can take care of our guests! We believe in growth, so we actively support your advancement as both an employee and a person by bonus opportunities, generous employee discounts, scholarships, and a positive work/life balance.
We are an independently owned and operated franchise of Jamba Juice.
Jamba Juice is an equal opportunity employer.
This company adheres to a Substance Abuse policy and Arbitration Agreement which must be signed upon hire. If you have questions about these policies prior to accepting a position, please request further information during your interview. By submitting this application, I understand and acknowledge that signing these policies is a condition of hire.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old