Team Member - Carl's Jr
Carl’s Jr. Team Member
Carl’s Jr was built on the foundations of great food and good old-fashioned family values; friendliness, teamwork, enthusiasm, reliability & a desire to serve others. Working in a restaurant is a great first job, and a stable stepping stone to your future. You will learn invaluable life and job skills as you enjoy a flexible schedule to accommodate your busy life. If you want to grow with us, we have plenty of opportunities within our company for advancement, and are always looking to promote from within.
Cashier / Team Member Responsibilities
The Team Member is responsible and accountable for performing specific tasks and duties, as assigned, within the restaurant. The Team Member provides each Guest with a positive Guest service experience, prepares quality food products according to standards, and keeps the restaurant clean, pleasant and safe for all Guests and employees.
Cashier / Team Member Requirements
- Must be 16 years of age
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. comfortably.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, bend, and stoop
- Comfortable working occasionally in walk-in coolers and freezers
- Ability to operate a computer and/or Cash register.
- Must be able to work around heat and work in close quarters with others as well as with various cleaning products.
- Willing to cross-train on various positions within the restaurant
Cashier / Team Member Benefits:
- 50% off meals while working
- 20% family discount at all our locations and brands while employed
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance for Full Time employees
- Birthday and Anniversary Recognition
- Incentives & Promotions throughout the year
- Paid Holidays
Cashier / Team Member Additional Info:
Job Type: Full-time or Part time with flexible scheduling
Hourly rate: based on experience
About the Franchise company
We are a family owned & operated franchise company operating three brands, that has been in business since 1991. We have nearly 50 locations with a lot of growth and advancement opportunities. We are passionate about leaving our mark on the community, which starts with taking care of our team members so they can take care of our guests! We believe in growth, so we actively support your advancement as both an employee and a person by bonus opportunities, generous employee discounts, scholarships, and a positive work/life balance.
Please understand and acknowledge that Hundal Foods, Inc is an independently owned and operated franchisee of Carl's Jr. Restaurants LLC and, if I am hired Hundal Foods, Inc will be my employer, not Carl's Jr. Restaurants LLC. Further, I understand and acknowledge that Hundal Foods, Inc is not acting as an agent for Carl's Jr. Restaurants or any of its affiliates.
This company adheres to a Substance Abuse policy and Arbitration Agreement which must be signed upon hire. If you have questions about these policies prior to accepting a position, please request further information during your interview. By submitting this application, I understand and acknowledge that signing these policies is a condition of hire.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Browse similar jobs (115)
Benecia, California 94510
Concord, California 94518
Vallejo, California 94591