Home Depot Product Assembler PART TIME
If you’re a handy individual who loves to build and tinker, then this is the perfect position for you! We need mechanically-inclined individuals to fill our part time Home Depot Product Assembler
jobs. The Home Depot Product Assembler is a handyman who can read and understand schematics in order to assemble a variety of Home Depot products for both indoor and outdoor use. Candidates with experience in home repair, bathroom repair, or even as a handyman doing odd jobs are encouraged to apply. Start building great products by joining Advantage Solutions, the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, where the training is top-notch and the pay rates are competitive.
- Position includes up to 40 hours of paid training.
- Upon completed training the position becomes commission-based per unit completed.
- Reflect Home Depot objectives by ensuring all authorized client items are correctly assembled to specifications.
- All piecework must meet standard requirements.
- Provide customer service by suggesting alternate solutions to their wants and needs.
- Update supervisor with suggested display solutions based on customer feedback.
- Maintain store coverage as assigned by your direct supervisor.
- Proactively alert Management of any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries.
- High School Diploma or equivalent job-related experience.
- Available during weekdays 7AM-4PM (weekends during peak holiday season).
- Previous retail assembler experience preferred.
- Basic tool knowledge such as cordless drill, sockets, screwdriver, wrenches, hammer, box cutter.
- Demonstrates skills and behaviors pertaining to Achieving Results, Initiative when assembling product.
- A dynamic, upbeat salesperson that exudes high energy and execution excellence.
- Strong self-management skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and/or stoop, crawl and/or climb, kneel, push, pull, operate mechanical machinery, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Use feet and/or legs for repetitive motion left/ right, simple grasping (pushing pulling arm controls), fine manipulation.
- Daily access to a Smart Phone, Tablet, or PC computer with internet/email access.
- Candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision and have reliable transportation.
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old