Maintains kitchen work areas, equipment, plateware and utensils in a clean, sanitary and orderly condition. Assists in food preparation procedures.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Scrapes and pre-rinses food from dirty dishes and places them in dish washing machine.
- Washes pots, pans and trays by hand and/or machine.
- Completes all assigned prep work.
- Removes trash and garbage to dumpster area.
- Washes work area tables, walls, refrigerator equipment, cooking equipment and floors.
- Cleans garbage cans and trash receptacles.
- Assembles, maintains and breaks down dish machine.
- Transports cases up to 50 pounds up to 20 times per day.
- Ability to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on both high and low shelves.
- Works indoors (90%*) and outdoors (10%*).
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent danger to self and others.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement Opportunities