The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
To serve as the liaison with Catering/Convention Service Managers and all operational departments with onsite meeting contact. This position is highly visible and the central point for handling and addressing special needs or requests for in house groups.
- Assist Convention Services and Catering Managers as the onsite liaison between Meeting Planner and operational departments.
- Communication with other Event Concierge team and Managers to ensure seamless experience
- Basic knowledge of hotel departments and purpose in fulfilling guests' needs
- Manage and assist all aspects of hotel events to include day to day coordination
- During meetings and conferences, will ensure arrangements are to specifications and ensuring satisfaction by creating memorable experiences
- Being proactive in problem resolution, keeping clients advised on current status of events and functions, including items pending that need follow up
- Multi-task and prioritize multiple requests and information; time management skills are necessary
- Utilize Delphi software for generation of necessary documents and changes as needed
- Detailed knowledge of the hotel meeting space, group dynamics and event details
- Special projects as assigned by Department Manager
- Attends daily Banquet Event Order meetings and weekly resume meetings as needed
- Recommends special outside services when required
- Coordinates and attends pre-convention meetings prior to conference when scheduled
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.
Browse similar jobs (13)
Dallas, Texas 75201
Dallas, Texas 75201
Dallas, Texas 75204