Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
Certified Nursing Aide/Personal Care Aide/Caregiver
Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards it's employees? Do you want to secure a spot with a team that LOVES their Caregivers ? Work as a TEAM and have coworkers who are there for you? YOUR SEARCH IS OVER- Comfort Keepers is where you belong!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a caregiver, C.N.A., Personal Care Aide, to join our growing Team. We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand in their home.
Take the first step toward an exciting position with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Dependable hours and Paycheck
- Advanced Schedules up to 3 weeks ahead, Flexible, reliable schedules, overnight hours available, variety of day, night & overnight shifts/hours
- Paid Training, Online Education Courses and in-office Paid Training, Personal Care Training. Alzheimer's Training and On-going Education
- Office Support, VERY understanding and supportive office team/Administrative Staff and Scheduling Team here for you 24/7.
-Purposeful employment Elevating the Human Spirit, TRULY make a difference in someone's life
- Grow with us, Room for growth, advance be a Mentor, Team Leader, Supportive Team Spirit, you will have the OFFICE support 24/7
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Personal Care Assistance: showering, toileting, grooming,Transfer,ambulate, oral care,fall prevention, medication reminders
-Companionship Care: light housekeeping, laundry, errands, shopping,transportation, prepare meals
Caregiver Job Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a caregiver (agency, facility, private clients, CNA/HHA, clinicals)
-Reliable dependable car, Valid Texas Drivers License, current car insurance
- Ability to pass a criminal and motor vehicle background check, pass a drug test and have great job references.
- Positive attitude, Loving Spirit
Look no further, this is the career you've been waiting for! Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, C.N.A. Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
We provide assistance to seniors one-on-one in these areas: Mansfield, South Arlington, Burleson, Alvarado,Grand Prairie,Venus, Kennedale, Pantego, Dalworthington Gardens
Our office location is: Comfort Keepers 1292 Hwy 157 N. Ste 110, Mansfield, Texas 76063
Office Telephone 817-453-3727
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Own a personal vehicle
- 21+ years or older
- Valid auto liability insurance
- Speaks English
- Background check
- Drug screening
- Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) Review
- Reads English
- Willing to travel locally
- 1+ year of experience in the personal care & services industry
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Access to personal devices for work: smartphone - any type
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs
- Available to work: overnight
- Available to work: weekends
- Available to work: early morning
- Available to work: late at night