Marketing at Sears Holdings is continuously evolving to be much more personalized and relevant to each customer, leveraging multiple, largely digital channels. The Targeted Interactions team is responsible for scaling capabilities to analytically draw upon customer information and provide the right offer/message to the right person at the right time in the right channel. The Targeted Interactions Team leverages both batch and real-time capabilities that factor in customer profile, transaction history, enterprise contact history, and current customer context. We are seeking qualified and motivated candidates to become part of the Targeted Interactions Operations team to fulfill this vision, which has significant senior management visibility.
This Senior Data Analyst would be responsible for data analysis, validation, cleansing, collection of data and reporting. Extract and analyze data from various sources, including databases, manual files, etc. Respond to data inquiries on campaigns/source data from various groups within an organization. Create and publish regularly scheduled and/or ad hoc reports as needed. Document reporting requirements and process and validate data components as required
- Research & Understand the data from different databases/campaigns/jobs by using complex SQL queries and going through the data model diagrams.
- Advise Campaign Team on how to consume the data.
- Learn Unica CRM tool and Build, QC and Execute Campaigns.
- Work with DBAs continuously to fine-tune in-efficient queries.
- Perform and review unit tests, code reviews and deployments on existing/new datamart jobs.
- Troubleshoot and fix data issues on campaigns as and when needed.
- Mentor other developers in technical, analytics, and job performance to improve their skills on larger projects.
- Minimum 4 years' of prior experience as Data Analyst is required
- Must be able to write/understand/review Complex SQL Queries (Teradata is a plus).
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases, concepts & data marts.
- Possess strong research & analytical ability and excellent attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, organized, versatile, and capable of performing work independently with minimal direction.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, ability to work in a team environment, and capable of managing multiple tasks with tight time deadlines.
- Problem solving and practical decision making skills are essential
- Presentation skills (PowerPoint)
- Must be solution-oriented, proactive, and creative to move the business forward
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
Browse similar jobs (99)
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173