The Home Services division of Sears Holdings Corporation specializes in installed Home Improvement products which include: windows, siding, roofing, flooring, doors, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, cabinet re-facing, counter tops, and heating and air systems.
As a Home Solutions Advisor (HSA) or Part-Time Appointment Setter, you will work inside the Sears store inside the Solano Mall in Fairfield, CA. You approach our members and customers to provide them with the opportunity to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation estimate in their home for a potential home improvement project.
- Competitive hourly pay + bonuses
- Active retail environment with face-to-face customer interaction
- Paid Holidays and Associate Discount Points Program
- Opportunities to attend Home Improvement Trade Shows/Events to generate leads
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a high school Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to persuade, with minimum selling skills
- Ability to be a self-starter, with the ability to stay focused on goals and be self-disciplined
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to move about/walk for extended periods of time
- Possess above average verbal communication skills
- Seniors and retirees welcomed to apply
Keywords: sales, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson, leads, lead generation, lead generating, promotions, store promoter, brand ambassador, BA, marketing, marketer, commission, advisor, consultant, retail, customer service, appointment setter, prospects, military, veteran, senior, student
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Education/Training High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Role specific abilities/skills Candidates must have ability to persuade / minimum selling skills preferred. Prior face-to-face marketing experience is helpful but not required. Self-starter, have the ability to stay focused on goals, self-disciplined. Must be able to maintain a positive attitude while handling rejection. Must have legible handwriting. Must have above average verbal communication skills. Must be flexible to adjust work schedule to meet needs of business. Must have reliable transportation. * Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.