Citizens Bank is looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Community Manager to join the Social Media and Editorial Marketing team at our Marketing headquarters at Legacy Place in Dedham, MA.
The four main parts to this role include, but are not limited to: calendaring and content creation, customer engagement and care, analytics and reporting, and paid social. This candidate will work alongside other Community Managers to meet role objectives and goals.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has previous hands-on experience as a community manager for a brand(s) with a strong digital presence and who has a passion for driving customer engagement, building brand relationships, delivering social customer care, digging into data and creating content. You'll have a knack for injecting Citizens into online conversation with relevant, real-time content, hyper-local content, events coverage, and more. You understand the current social media ecosystem and are excited to help drive digital transformation as part of a large, growing brand. You have learning and best practices in your arsenal, but you aren't afraid to innovate and test and learn. You have the ability to look beyond what is and imagine what could be. You can be scrappy and creative when needed, and work with a sizeable budget when warranted.
Your day to day might include some of the following tasks:
- Spend ample time calendaring and then creating, curating and sourcing content deliverables including engaging copy, photos, video, etc.
- Collaborate with social media and editorial colleagues and stakeholders in other departments to ideate and then create content to support those campaigns.
- Manage Citizens' social media channels, establish positive interaction with our audience (customers, prospects, the media and philanthropic partners) and ultimately be the voice of the brand, building and sustaining engaged communities.
- Monitor and "listen" for diverse customer issues and questions, and appropriately investigate, respond, resolve or escalate them as necessary.
- Look for those brand-building moments to engage customers and take an out-of-the-box approach to create authentic moments.
- Employ problem-solving and analytical capabilities as part of the response management process.
- Help evolve the bank's community response protocols and improve the overall customer experience in social channels.
- Leverage analytics to gain customer and channel insights and optimize social media programs.
- Craft competitive analysis, campaign wrap reports, program hindsights and other reports/analyses as requested by social media and editorial colleagues and stakeholders in other departments.
- Participate in content development activities and creative brainstorming sessions and campaign planning.
- Build audiences and run paid campaigns to amplify content reach.
- Attend live events as needed and provide social coverage, sometimes during evenings or weekends.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a social media role as a community manager or digital customer service manager for a major brand with direct involvement in both social response and social content creation.
- Knowledge and experience using social media management systems like Sprinklr, Spredfast, Salesforce or HootSuite.
- Social media enthusiast and independent user of multiple social platforms (Facebook/Facebook Stories, Twitter, Instagram/Instagram Stories, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.).
- Working knowledge of integrated digital marketing, including the role of social in the broader digital ecosystem.
- High attention to detail, especially with regards to grammar, voice, and tone. Need to be able to read various nuanced conversations and provide appropriate, empathetic responses.
- Passion for writing, photography, technology and emerging platforms.
- Flexible, hands-on attitude.
- Self-starter, with the ability to think on feet and show excellent judgment. Skilled ability to prioritize, especially during times of high volume in regards to community comments.
- Ability to provide social media training and guidance to a broad range of social media practitioners and marketing generalists.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
Browse similar jobs (449)
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026