Dishwasher - Part Time
NOTA: Si usted habla español, navegue hasta la parte superior de su página y seleccione "Español". / NOTE: If you are a Spanish speaker, please navigate to the top of your page, and select "Espanol".
The Dishwasher is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through the dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Rewash soiled dishes before delivering.
- Ensure that all clean dishes and utensils are being air-dried in a designated area.
- Ensure that proper chemicals are being used for the appropriate purpose and equipment.
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Sweep and mop floors. Use a wet floor sign.
- Conduct general restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed.
Required Education and Experience
Prior experience working in a high volume full service restaurant preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Text KONA to 51893 or Click Here to Join our Talent Network