Server - Part Time
NOTA: Si usted habla español, navegue hasta la parte superior de su página y seleccione "Español". / NOTE: If you are a Spanish speaker, please navigate to the top of your page, and select "Espanol".
Responsible for coordinating entire station and communicating with front‐ and back‐of‐the‐house personnel to deliver our mission of “Making Every Experience Exceptional” while ensuring executing quality food delivery in a timely fashion.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest.
- Sell and serve food and drinks in a professional manner. Ability to recommend and up‐sell all menu items.
- Proper enforcement of all liquor laws and Kona Grill policies.
- Proper execution of the six steps of service for each guest.
- Attend to guest complaints as they arise and direct them to the manager.
- Clear and reset tables, including pre‐bussing, in a friendly and fast manner.
- Contains knowledge of the placement of all menu and liquor items in the computer system to improve operational efficiency.
- Builds guest base through professional attitude and knowledge.
Required Education and Experience
Professional appearance and attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Text KONA to 51893 or Click Here to Join our Talent Network