General Maintenance Technician
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
The General Maintenance Technician performs varied duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintains the Company’s systems and processes.
• Performs plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, carpentry and HVAC duties, as assigned.
• Performs routine maintenance inspections.
• Ensures work orders are completed accurately and in accordance with department policies.
* 2-3 years' general maintenance experience including plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, carpentry and HVAC.
* Must be familiar with MS Office and work order systems.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Possess the ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to push and pull up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.