Capstone Restaurant Group – A place where People, Hospitality & Integrity are Valued!!!
People are what drives our organization; without great people, we will not succeed. We will not get to the top, the Capstone, without our people achieving new heights!
Hospitality is providing a welcoming feeling to our guests. It’s warm, it’s friendly, it’s a sincere appreciation that the guest has chosen our restaurant!
Integrity is critical for all of our team members. We must be honest, we must be sincere, we must be consistent and fair. We must operate by doing the right thing!
We are always searching for talented team members, at all levels, that are interested in growing with us and are excited to provide our guests great hospitality, acting with integrity… every visit, every experience!
When you join the Capstone Restaurant Group, you will be given the tools to not only succeed on the job, but we will work with you to develop your skills to take advantage of the many promotion opportunities that we offer in all of our markets. We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in our diverse workforce. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where hard work and success is rewarded, and you are passionate about people, hospitality and integrity, we want to talk to you!
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Biscuit Maker is responsible for preparing fresh, hot, quality biscuits according to company recipes, procedures and standards with strict adherence to safe food handling procedures, restaurant safety policies and health regulations. Assist other food production personnel as needed.
- Prepare and bake biscuits according to company recipes and procedures.
- Prepare biscuits to meet business demands without over producing.
- Clean cooking utensils, pots, pans, equipment and floors.
- Assist with other food production personnel as needed.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Must be 15+ years old.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with others as a team.
- Ability to meet performance standards.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems.
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
- Pay for Performance Plan that creates growth, development and more pay!
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Team Member Meal Discounts
- Team Member discount programs, with financing options
- Scholarship opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- See a complete list at www.capstonerestaurants.com/careers
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the job.
Capstone Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group is an independently owned and operated franchisee of Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardee’s Restaurants LLC and, if I am hired, Capstone Restaurant Group will be my employer, not Carl’s Jr. Restaurants or Hardee’s Restaurants. Further I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group LLC is not acting as an agent for Carl’s Jr. Restaurants, Hardee’s Restaurants or any of its affiliates.
- Minimum Age
- 15+ years old
Browse similar jobs (3)
Abingdon, Virginia 24211
Bristol, Virginia 24201
Bristol, Tennessee 37620