Capstone Restaurant Group – A place where People, Hospitality & Integrity are Valued!!!
People are what drives our organization; without great people, we will not succeed. We will not get to the top, the Capstone, without our people achieving new heights!
Hospitality is providing a welcoming feeling to our guests. It’s warm, it’s friendly, it’s a sincere appreciation that the guest has chosen our restaurant!
Integrity is critical for all of our team members. We must be honest, we must be sincere, we must be consistent and fair. We must operate by doing the right thing!
We are always searching for talented team members, at all levels, that are interested in growing with us and are excited to provide our guests great hospitality, acting with integrity… every visit, every experience!
When you join the Capstone Restaurant Group, you will be given the tools to not only succeed on the job, but we will work with you to develop your skills to take advantage of the many promotion opportunities that we offer in all of our markets. We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in our diverse workforce. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where hard work and success is rewarded, and you are passionate about people, hospitality and integrity, we want to talk to you!
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Cook Team Member is responsible for performing a multitude of job duties to support the operation of the restaurant including interacting with guests, maintaining store cleanliness, working in a timely manner to prepare, cook, bag and serve food, and responsible for following restaurant safety policies and health regulations.
- Cook products using grill or broiler and transfer to make up table or over shelf for holding.
- Cook products in fryers and transfer to make up table or over shelf for holding.
- Bake products in ovens and transfer to appropriate holding service area.
- Toast buns and transfer to make up table for holding.
- Assemble sandwiches using the proper amount of condiments.
- Wrap or package products.
- Set and communicate production levels of all products to meet business demand without overproducing.
- Clean, slice and prepare produce to meet business demands.
- Temper and label products with discard dates as directed by management.
- Monitor holding times of products and discard expired or inferior products.
- Clean organize and restock all stations.
- Clean utensils, equipment, walls and floors.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Must be 15+ years old.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with others as a team.
- Ability to meet performance standards.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems.
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
- Pay for Performance Plan that creates growth, development and more pay!
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Team Member Meal Discounts
- Team Member discount programs, with financing options
- Scholarship opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- See a complete list at www.capstonerestaurants.com/careers
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the job.
Capstone Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group is an independently owned and operated franchisee of Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardee’s Restaurants LLC and, if I am hired, Capstone Restaurant Group will be my employer, not Carl’s Jr. Restaurants or Hardee’s Restaurants. Further I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group LLC is not acting as an agent for Carl’s Jr. Restaurants, Hardee’s Restaurants or any of its affiliates.
- Minimum Age
- 15+ years old