Capstone Restaurant Group – A place where People, Hospitality & Integrity are Valued!!!
People are what drives our organization; without great people, we will not succeed. We will not get to the top, the Capstone, without our people achieving new heights!
Hospitality is providing a welcoming feeling to our guests. It’s warm, it’s friendly, it’s a sincere appreciation that the guest has chosen our restaurant!
Integrity is critical for all of our team members. We must be honest, we must be sincere, we must be consistent and fair. We must operate by doing the right thing!
We are always searching for talented team members, at all levels, that are interested in growing with us and are excited to provide our guests great hospitality, acting with integrity… every visit, every experience!
When you join the Capstone Restaurant Group, you will be given the tools to not only succeed on the job, but we will work with you to develop your skills to take advantage of the many promotion opportunities that we offer in all of our markets. We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in our diverse workforce. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where hard work and success is rewarded, and you are passionate about people, hospitality and integrity, we want to talk to you!
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Cashier Team Member is responsible and accountable for performing specific tasks and duties, as assigned, within the restaurant. The Cashier Team Member provides each guest with a positive hospitality experience, prepares quality food products according to standards, and keeps the restaurant clean, pleasant and safe for all guests and team members.
- Smile and greet guests and request order immediately upon arrival.
- Take orders and enter them into the point of sales terminal accurately.
- Suggestive sell and answer menu questions.
- Collect money and provide accurate change.
- Assemble orders, including condiments and other service items needed or requested.
- Ensure that the guests receive only accurate and quality products.
- Thank guests and invite them to return.
- Keep sales area clean, organized and stocked.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Sweep and mop dining room and restroom floors frequently. Clean up spills immediately.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Must be 16+ years old.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with others as a team.
- Ability to meet performance standards.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems.
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
- Pay for Performance Plan that creates growth, development and more pay!
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Team Member Meal Discounts
- Team Member discount programs, with financing options
- Scholarship opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- See a complete list at www.capstonerestaurants.com/careers
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the job.
Capstone Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group is an independently owned and operated franchisee of Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardee’s Restaurants LLC and, if I am hired, Capstone Restaurant Group will be my employer, not Carl’s Jr. Restaurants or Hardee’s Restaurants. Further I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group LLC is not acting as an agent for Carl’s Jr. Restaurants, Hardee’s Restaurants or any of its affiliates.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Browse similar jobs (102)
Bristol, Tennessee 37620
Bristol, Tennessee 37620