Assistant General Manager
Do you want to be the manager someday?
If you’re looking to be a manager of your own business but don’t know how to get started, check out our Assistant General Manager position. As an Assistant General Manager, you are second in command of a successful business. Working with your Restaurant General Manager, you grow the business by making every customer feel special. And when you do, you get rewarded in a big way.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You’re all about creating a great place to work for the team.
- You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old and have a true desire to learn and grow.
In a typical day, you are accountable for:
Cash handling, reconciling cash and daily paperwork
Managing financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance
Maintaining and ordering inventory and supplies
As a leader, you are responsible for:
Training and developing Team Members and Shift Managers to achieve operational excellence
Addressing in-store issues and communicating plans to the team
Ensuring all staff are following health, safety and security codes
You will also have the opportunity to:
Assist the Restaurant General Manager with marketing activities and new product roll-outs
Develop relationships with suppliers, franchisees and other corporate contacts
Recruit and hire team talent
At KFC, what you do matters! So if you want to be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!
Title: Assistant General Manager
Background: 1-2 years of supervisory experience in quick serve restaurant industry
Skills: Coaching, training, customer service, communication, multitasking, compliance
Requirements: Must have reliable transportation
Notes: Must be willing to work various shifts including evenings and weekends