Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• Diagnoses and treats acute, episodic, or chronic illness, independently or as part of a healthcare team.
• Analyzes and interprets patients' histories, symptoms, physical findings, or diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses.
• Diagnoses or treats acute health care problems such as illnesses, infections, or injuries.
• Recommends diagnostic or therapeutic interventions.
• Prescribes medications.
• Educates patients about self-management of acute or chronic illnesses.
• Orders, performs, or interprets the results of diagnostic tests.
• Maintains complete and detailed records of patients' health care plans and prognoses.
• Detects and responds to adverse drug reactions.
• Keeps abreast of developments in nursing.
• Refer patients for primary care conditions.
• Schedules follow-up visits to monitor patients or evaluate health or illness care.
• Performs routine or annual physical examinations.
• Supervises or coordinates patient care or support staff activities.
• Maintains current knowledge of state legal regulations for nurse practitioner practice.
• Keeps abreast of regulatory processes and payer systems.
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Education: Master's degree
• Experience: 3-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Licenses/Certifications: Appropriate certifications and/or licensures
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Active listening
• Active learning
• Critical thinking
• Social perceptiveness
• Service orientation
• Complex problem solving
Please fax Curriculum Vitae to (615) 264-4589