Retail Truck Driver Training
Former retail workers and managers wanted - we're looking for candidates who are ready for a change and want better!
We will pay you as we train to you to Get Your CDL, license you need to be a professional truck driver.
No more seasonality, no more closing shifts followed by opening the next day, and it doesn't matter your position - from Cashier to Customer Service and Floor Leader to Store Manager - even Regional Manager, at Roehl, you can be a skilled professional truck driver.
Here's how our program works:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Roehl drivers are on track to make $60,000+!
Leave stores and shelves behind and get into a career as a heavy duty truck driver!
Want to see the country? Becoming a truck driver is a step in the right direction.
Want help getting started?
- Steps to getting your CDL (commercial drivers license)
- Steps to getting your CLP (commercial learners permit)
- Practice CDL Tests
- Many other new truck driver job resources, including testimonials and videos.