Lift Operator - Winter Seasonal - Keystone Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Are you interested in being a part of the Keystone Lift Operations “Dream Team”? Do you feel you are the best of the best? Does your professionalism outweigh those around you? For the 2017/18 winter season Keystone Lift Operations is assembling what we are calling the Dream Team. If you have always felt the need to prove that you just do it better than everyone else. We are calling on you to be a part of the Dream Team and have one of the most amazing seasons ever!
The Keystone Lift Operations team is looking for enthusiastic and outdoor-oriented individuals to spend the winter with our team. At Keystone, guest service is our #1 goal and we depend on our Lift Operators to ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone at the resort. The position’s major responsibilities are interaction with guests, safe operation of chairlift equipment during (day/night), and overseeing the safety of guests while they are around equipment.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain lift ramp and snow removal.
- Physically assist children and handicapped skiers onto chairlifts.
- Contacting lift maintenance if mechanical problems develop.
- Works extensively with the Ski Patrol / Ski School / Grooming.
- May be called on to scan tickets if required.
- Boost children onto lift along with other guests and shovel snow.
- Must be able to stand outside in inclement weather for long periods of time
- May lift up to 100 lbs., assistance is available for heavy lifting.
- Must be able to make quick decisions regarding safety.
- Must be able to maintain control and rational demeanor in emotionally charged situations involving guests and/or employees.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 137584