Intermediate Vehicle Maintenance Tech - Vail Mountain
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This position is responsible for the general diagnosis, maintenance and repair of Vail's fleet vehicles. Other job responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provides repair and maintenance including but not limited to diesel and gas engines, electrical systems, hydraulic, tune ups, and brakes.
- Communicate with department heads and employees regarding equipment problems and repairs
- Must be able to assist other employees in diagnosis and repairs.
- Train/teach employees when applicable.
- Assists in all other shop duties as assigned. Responsible for all duties assigned by management.
- Knowledge of welding and fabrication procedures preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Automotive, Truck, Snowmobile, UVT or Fleet diagnostics and repair.
- Small engine, snowmobile, and UTV/ATV repair experience.
- Able to diagnosis and repair electrical and computer systems problems on modern vehicles.
- Able to diagnosis and repair major mechanical systems on modern vehicles.
- Must have a complete set of SAE and Metric hand tools and air tools.
- Must have a current DL and be able to obtain a CDL within 6 months.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 147542