Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Personal Registry Advisor (PRA) will be responsible for providing exemplary service to all Guests interacting with our Baby Registry in-store service. As a PRA, this individual will demonstrate advanced product knowledge skills, build high value quality registries, manage a localized client database, facilitate Registrant communication and drive registry sales by focusing on assisting the Registrant and gift-giver. The PRA is responsible for consistently building positive emotional connections with Registrants driving Baby Registry Creates and Value through "R"Us initiatives. The PRA is also responsible for communicating and educating Guests on all aspects of Baby Registry and hosting personal registry appointments for Registrants. The PRA will be expected to consistently display a positive attitude, enthusiasm for the job and excellent interpersonal skills. They will demonstrate superior skills related to the core competencies of Focus on the Guest, Talent Enhancement, Working Together, Drive for Results, Communication, Adapt and Learn, and Problem Solving. The PRA reports to the Store Manager, with a dotted line reporting to the R HQ Registry Manager. The PRA is not considered floor coverage; however, they should be called upon to provide additional coverage at the Baby Registry Desk during peak business hours.
- Focus on the Guest by consistently upholding and delivering a best in class Baby Registry experience to registering Guests and gift-givers
- Host personal registry appointments for Registrants
- Maintain a local client database to consistently execute weekly follow-up calls
- Call and/or email registrants to follow up on current registries and provide a service to our guest such as adding items to a registry, recommending product, signing up for in store events, and answering questions
- Review weekly Baby Registry business reports, Registry Satisfaction Survey metrics and review results with Store Management
- Execute all Baby Registry Strategies and any action plans to drive Baby Registry Creates and Baby Registry Value based on metrics and reports
- Ensure the Baby Registry area standards are consistently maintained and that an adequate quantity of supplies/collateral are always available * Communicate knowledge of new and hot items to share with Guests
- Maintain and abide by all store standards, Standard Operating Procedures, rules and regulations and company policies
- Maintain a consistently neat and professional appearance in accordance to company dress code standards
- Proven selling skills with an emphasis on suggestive selling required
- Ability to assist fellow Team Members with Baby Registry knowledge and guest service
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks as well as contribute to the overall store team
- Strong attention to detail along with demonstrated organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on telephone and email communication
- Possess strong computer skills * Problem solving skills
- Possess a high degree of interpersonal skills with an outgoing, friendly, pleasant personality that represents the "R"Us brand and Guest service philosophy
- Multi-lingual speaking preferred, but not required
- Registry experience preferred
**Please note that we recruit for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Toys"R"Us, Inc.!