This role is responsible for management of beer related inventory from the supply chain through the quotation process.
- Participate as a member or lead in preparing quotations (bids) on beer equipment projects
- Monitor and analyze beer sales and sales trends
- Develop equipment and parts stocking/replenishment strategies
- Establish and manage spare parts required to maintain Lancer beer systems
- Manage beer inventory
- Manage beer equipment orders
- Develops and manages effective relationship with internal departments. i.e. engineering, marketing, customer service, manufacturing, accounting, planning/materials, and quality
- Work closely with engineering and purchasing to commercialize new products into the beer segment
Provides sales and customer service organizations with price and delivery information.
Review and approve reorder points, Kanban, safety stock, economic order quantity and order policies to control inventory levels.
- Monitors and expedites materials to ensure material flow to support production requirements and sales orders.
Other responsibilities as needed and assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to review and relate Engineering Drawings and Specifications.
- Excellent organization skills required.
- Computer skills: Proficiency in word-processing and spreadsheet applications required (MS Word & Excel preferred).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization required.
- Good time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
This job operates in a combination of professional office environment to the warehouse. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. The employee is exposed to outside weather conditions at the manufacturing site. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Sitting, standing, walking, and bending as needed. Using proper lifting technique may be required to lift objects up to 25 lb. with assistance. May have to reach for objects at or above shoulder height. May be required to operate traditional office equipment including computers, copiers, fax machines and telephones.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred.
- Five (5) years’ experience in beer related business preferred
- Five (5) years’ purchasing or planning in a manufacturing or related environment preferred.
- Lean certification or experience preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For more information, please visit our website: www.lancercorp.com