Purpose of the position: To safely and efficiently deliver catering orders from a Boston Market store location to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make safe and efficient deliveries from a Boston Market store location to customers within trade area
- Make on-time deliveries within a set delivery time window, arrive at the first time and depart by the second time (large orders may require an earlier arrival time).
- Provide friendly service and the highest level of hospitality to our customers, including answering customer questions and retrieving payment as needed
- Responsible for the buffet set up at the client location according to Boston Market standards or customer request.
- Ensure a high quality and accuracy of the food order using the checklist and observation, starting at the restaurant through the delivery
- At the restaurant; check and validate the order with the BEM check list, including temperature (150 degrees minimum), check the cleanliness of the transportation equipment
- Load all delivery orders, up to 50 pounds, in the delivery vehicle
- Take part in local store marketing efforts, including flyer handout, buzz squad marketing, menu and promotional informational drop off at the delivery site and quality business card collection directed by your COS.
- Miscellaneous tasks at the restaurant as needed
- Primary Tasks are Catering related.
- Cleaning delivery equipment
- Inventory catering shelf
- Assemble Market Boxes with set ups of 15 and 25
- Enter leads into computer system
Job RequirementsJob Qualifications:
- All drivers must be 18 years of age
- Need access to reliable transportation to make deliveries
- Own or be willing to purchase a working cell phone
- Must be able to pass the Motor Vehicle Check requirements for Boston Market
- Posses a valid drivers license and proof of insurance
- Need to be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds to shoulder level
Interacts daily with external guests as well as working alongside management teams and team members. Frequent contact with Catering Operations Supervisor, Area Manager, Director of Operations, Account Consultant, and various field support and support center personnel.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Boston Market reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend its policies, programs and/or guidelines, including the contents of this job description, at any time without prior notice.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
Valid Through: 2019-03-06