RGIS is the largest inventory and business service company in the world and is growing faster than ever, with over 400 offices and 40,000 employees worldwide. Our commitment to accuracy, integrity and reliability makes RGIS the service of choice for local businesses as well as Global 500 and Fortune 500 companies.
We are currently seeking a part time Administrative Assistant to provide general clerical support to office management. This position offers an average of 20-30 hours per week - hours will vary throughout the year. RGIS also offers a group health plan after 90 days of employment.
- A minimum of one year clerical experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, Oracle knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with a variety of individuals including clients, employees and applicants
- Well organized with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Enter employee time sheet data into Oracle based system
- Produce and correspondence, reports and other documents as needed.
- Maintain and update office files
- Ensure applicants and new hires complete necessary paperwork
- Maintain employee files in accordance with Company policies and legal requirements
- Input and maintain employee attendance records
- Additional administrative duties as assigned
- 18 years of age for Travel Districts
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old