Cooks and Cashiers
Looking for Enthusiastic, Energetic, Dependable Team Players
Lee’s Famous Recipe Chicken is multi-unit locally owned and operated business. As a crew member, you will be working in a fun, fast-paced, customer-oriented environment. You are expected to provide World Class Customer Service® to our customers and treat them as the top priority. We serve Quality Food, Fast and Friendly. Your job revolves around delivering the best service to the guest.
Cashier: Cashiers are the front line of the company, the first and last person that the guest will see. They are expected to deliver excellent customer service to our guest! Making sure guest are greeted when they arrive at the restaurant, taking their orders accurately, and delivering top quality food to our guest. Also to maintain a clean, and pleasant environment to make sure that the guest feel at home when they come into our location.
Cooks: Cooks are expected to cook top quality product! They are expected to follow proper food handling, and cooking procedures. Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and handle multi-tasking and be a team player.
Our entire company revolves around people. We want to have a work environment that encourages people to be the best version of themselves. We enforce respecting each other and people being treated fairly. We encourage people to grow and we love to advance crew members to the next level. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service and every crew member is a part of that.
- MUST BE 16 OR OLDER
- Have a pleasant, good natured attitude toward each and every customer and your co-workers
- Be punctual, attentive to details, reliable, outgoing and willing to learn
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to work under pressure & at a fast pace
- Adhere to all Policies and Procedures
- Must be able to lift a minimum 50 pounds to waist level
- Able to stand for long periods of time, lift, and bend your knees
- Competitive Wages starting at $8.00 & up
- Team oriented environment
- Employee of the Month Incentive
- Discounted Meals
- Opportunity for advancement
JOB TYPE: Part-time and full- time opportunities
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old