Bachelor Gulch Gate Attendant - Part Time - Winter Seasonal - Beaver Creek, CO
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The responsibilities of the Bacehlor Gulch Gate Attendant include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and welcome all guests.
- Issue appropriate passes to all vehicles without passes.
- Ensure the Bachelor Gulch Village regulations are adhered to.
- Dispatch duties.
- Answer multiple phone lines and dispatch calls as needed.
- Dispatch patrol to assorted calls including alarms, unlocks, and other calls.
- Monitor and transmit for up to two radios, handle emergencies by logging calls and dispatching information to appropriate parties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requirements and Preferred Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Able to read, write, speak, understand, and comprehend English fluently - required
- Clean driving record and be able to obtain Colorado Driver License by start date - required
- At least 2 years guest service experience - required
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays - required
- Knowledge of resort and surrounding areas - highly preferred
- College Degree - preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 146442