MUY! is currently the 3rd largest franchise restaurant company in the U.S, operating over 700 Pizza Hut, Wendy's and Taco Bell restaurants, employing over 20,000 hourly staff!
Restaurant General Managers, you'll be offered competitive benefits, monthly paid performance bonuses, tuition reimbursement, strong earning potential and "promote from within" philosophy, work/life balance and so much more!
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire and train staff
- Oversee coaching, counseling and developing staff and managing team relations.
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and facility management
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
- Set the tone for the fun, family environment in the restaurant
Benefits (include, but not limited to):
- Competitive base salary*
- Medical, dental, vision, RX
- 401k with company match
- Monthly paid bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Strong salary and career growth potential
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive, paid training program, meal discounts, direct deposit and more!
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Requirements (include, but not limited to):
- HS Diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by state and federal law.
- Minimum 2 years of General Manager experience (preferably in high volume QSR &/or Quick Casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans required
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer service focused
*salary is based on relevant experience