Daytime & Weekend CAREGivers in Council Bluffs/Pottawattamie County area!
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. *No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Professional CAREGivers have the privilege of serving seniors in their homes, sometimes that includes helping them get ready in the morning with bathing or dressing assistance, preparing meals, and reminding them of their medication. We may help with tidying up, shopping, and errands. We build relationships through the tasks we perform in an effort to help them stay active and enhance their quality of life. It is such a fulfilling responsibility to care for a senior in their home.
*No previous experience necessary. We offer world class, paid training and opportunities for growth and personal development*
Requirements to be a Professional CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Flexible hours, Part-time and Full-time
- Daytime, Evening, Weekend, and Overnight shifts
- Competitive wages
- Paid training
- Referral Reward Program
- Supportive, 24/7 office staff
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. We are currently looking for applicants willing to work 25-30 a week.  Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/110.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.