Now Hiring CAREGivers, STNAs, CNAsHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers, STNAs, and CNAs, to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.  Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a clear, friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance, and have access to a reliable vehicle
Benefits include: flexible scheduling, medical benefits after 60 days, vacation pay, paid training, mileage reimbursement and competitive pay!!!
Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HomeInsteadColumbusOhio/
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.