Weekend CAREGiversHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate WEEKEND CAREGivers who may also be CNA/HHAs to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services and Activities of Daily Living that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with ambulatory needs
- Companionship and conversation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Specialized Alzheimer's Care
- Availability to work Weekends
Requirements to be a CNA/CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.