Leesburg/ Loudoun County Area CAREGiverHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.  We're looking to grow our team of CAREGivers who serve the Leesburg and Loudoun County area.  Applicants for this posting must be willing to work in those areas.  You're welcome to also work in other areas of our territory as well.  Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Can't work in Leesburg/Loudoun County?  No problem!  Apply for our general CAREGiver position.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance, and valid car registration
- Education - we believe that a CAREGiver that has several learning opportunities on a yearly basis is not only happier, but will provide higher quality of care to the seniors that they serve.  Due to that, we offer several different CAREGiver Development Classes for CAREGivers as an opportunity for continuing education.  These classes are offered free of charge and held several times a week.
- We provide services to our clients regardless of the weather conditions - this means that not only do our clients still receive much needed care, but you still earn a paycheck.
- Culture of Appreciation - we believe that CAREGivers are our biggest asset.  They are the backbone of our company.  We show this appreciation in both big and small ways throughout the year.
- Positive Work Environment - we have a low tolerance for those people that don't have a passion for serving seniors.  We strive to only hire those people that have a positive outlook on caring for seniors.
- Phones are answered 24 hours a day/7 days a week - Regardless of what shift you are working - morning, afternoon, overnight, weekends - you have a support person that is available 24 hours a day/7 days week.
- In Field Support - Regardless of whether you are a seasoned CAREGiver or brand new at being a CAREGiver, we want to be a support to you.  We have a full time CAREGiver Support Coordinator available when needed.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.