Home Health Aide (HHA)Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.  Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Why Home Instead?
There are many home care companies in the Dayton area, what makes Home Instead Senior Care special?
- Pay - earn up to $11.50 per hour to start, plus time and performance based raises.  Paid Time Off (PTO) available.
- Training - World-Class Training developed by experts in the field of aging, with additional paid training classes on Alzheimer's/Dementia and Hospice.
- Support - 24/7 on-call support and regular contact with other staff to ensure that you are ready to handle any situation in the field.
- Career Path - Make Home Instead Senior Care a career
- Quality - Home Instead Senior Care was named to the Forbes' Top 100 Best Large Employers List and received the 2017 Caring Star Award from Caring.com
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.  Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/524.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.