CNA/CaregiverHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CENAs to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.  Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. For some clients, the care needs require more experienced and skilled assistance.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with personal care
- Activities and Engagement
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
- Parkinson's Care
- Possess a valid driver's license and be able to lift 25#
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.