Certified Nursing Assistant
If you have a caring heart and enjoy helping others Home Instead Senior Care is the place for you! Apply today and start a career that will change your life and the lives of others in our community. CAREGivers with Home Instead Senior Care provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Please view our web brochure for more information. www.HISC197CG.digbro.com
CNA, HHA, and Non-Licensed Positions available!
Flexible scheduling with weekday, weekend, evening and overnight opportunities!
Duties may include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
What qualifications are required for employees?
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- At least one year of US work history
- Ability to speak, read, and write English on an average adult level
- Your own car
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
CNA and HHA employees only:
- Current CNA certification issued by the Maryland Board of Nursing (required for MD personal care clients)
- Current CNA or HHA certification issued by the District of Columbia Board of Nursing (required for DC personal care clients)
- Provide proof of negative tuberculosis test prior to orientation and annually thereafter
- Provide proof of Hepatitis B vaccine or sign Declination Statement prior to first client assignment
- Provide proof and maintain current CPR training certification
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.