CAREGIVERS - $12.00/HOUR FULL TIME DAYS AND NIGHTSFull time Caregivers wage is $12.00 per hour at Home Instead Senior Care of Waterford. We are  looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team, and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.  Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We offer morning, afternoon,evening and overnight shifts. We provide training to ensure your success and offer additional specialized training to all our CareGivers.
Home Instead Senior Care's Waterford office trains our CAREGivers to perform all the duties needed to succeed. We off 3 levels of care offering even the newest member to our team the opportunity to grow.  These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with transferring and ambulation, including the use of gait belt, wheelchair, or lifts
- Assistance with grooming and bathing, toileting and incontinence issues.
- Alzheimer's, dementia, and Parkinson's care
- Hospice client support/end of life care
Requirements to join our team:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver's license and current auto insurance with your name listed
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, and drug screen Must be a bondable/insurable candidate
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.