CAREGiverHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults.  We are serving seniors in St. Joseph, Maryville, Cameron and all of Northwest Missouri, as well as Atchison, Wathena and all of Northeast Kansas. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. The difference at Home Instead Senior Care is the quality care and the personal experience.
Care categories include:
- Companionship and Home Helper Services
- Personal Care
- Specialized Care (Including Alzheimer's and Other Dementias)
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.