Community Relations/ Marketing Rep
Home Instead Senior Care is growing and in need of an experienced COMMUNITY RELATIONS / MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE for our Networking Department!  This person should be capable of growing strong relationships with referral sources and elderly clients and educating the community on our outstanding services and programs.
We desire candidates with experience in Marketing, Sales, Networking and prefer candidates who have some knowledge of, or experience in, the healthcare, eldercare, or non-medical in home care fields.
You must be flexible with your schedule, available to participate in evening/weekend events, and be prepared to learn Home Instead and go out in the community and educate about Home Instead.  We desire candidates who enjoy networking and relationship building and who have the drive to succeed!
Duties of this job include:
Successfully generate community awareness of our services
Promote our services with the professional community
Aggressively pursue new referral sources and maintain existing referral relationships
Join a team of people who love what they do and are valued for their contributions
Primary Functions are:
- Research and identify sources for client referrals
- Make contact with existing and new sources according to established goals and get referrals
- Conduct in-service training sessions to education and inform sources on our available services
- Develop and successfully implement a monthly networking program
- Research, schedule and successfully execute regular community marketing events
- Provide Manager with weekly networking activities/progress report
- Assist in the development of a marketing plan to most effectively inform potential referral sources of the services
- Meet with potenial clients to explain services
- Effective communication
- Strong planning skills
- Great organizational skills
- Presentation skills
- Proven sales skills
- Aggressive marketing skills
- Must be able to work independently
- A valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and current auto insurance are required
- A background in eldercare or medical related sales is preferred
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.