Do you have warehouse experience? Have you ever worked as a packer? Looking for a long term opportunity?
This job is for you!
Evaluation to Hire
Four Ways to Apply: (Choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to Austin.Castelnuovo@expresspros.com
- Complete an online application on our website https://www.expresspros.com/yorkpa/
- Call our office at 717-718 HIRE (4473)
- Stop by our office at 31 S. Mills Street, Suite 201 York PA 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com.
Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has nearly 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. There are many advantages by choosing Express, like:
- One application makes you eligible for positions with multiple top companies
- No fees for job seekers
- Benefits available
For more information visit us online at ExpressPros.com.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old