Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
At ToysRUs, Inc., we're on a mission to be the best toy and baby retail company in the world! And that means we are laser-focused on delivering joy to kids of all ages, while providing our customers outstanding value and service whenever, wherever and however they choose to shop with us.
But we can't do it alone. We need everyday superheroes to help us succeed.
Whether you're an enthusiastic toy collector, gaming guru, grandparent (or mom, dad, aunt, uncle, godparent) of some pretty awesome kids, student or someone looking for a fun place to work, then we're looking for you!
Join more than a team become part of the RUs family and help bring huge smiles to the faces of kids everywhere. To learn more about who we are and what we're all about, visit Toysrusinc.com or check out our YouTube channel to hear straight from the source our valued Team Members themselves!
The Inventory Management Specialist (IMS) performs a wide variety of activities to ensure accountability for the overall flow of merchandise into and out of the store. The IMS is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the store's POS inventory. The IMS works with the Store Management team and Regional Asset Protection Manager to ensure accuracy with all paperwork related to merchandise flow. This position reports directly to the Assistant Store Manager of Operations.
- Verify, sign and update vendor shipments received at the store
- Ensure product is updated and secured for future display.
- Maintain all vendor direct shipment files.
- Required to research all outstanding vendor direct shipments daily.
- Request and investigate Proof Of Delivery on any outstanding directs over 7 days
- Process transfers through Inventory System
- Perform all Return to Vendors and ensure they are properly recorded in Inventory System
- Perform Return Goods Defective processing daily. Ensure compliance of procedures by auditing 10% of the total shipped.
- Maintain POS integrity through inventory adjustments
- Communicate Distribution Center Trailer receiving issues to management.
- Perform random audits and check-in security merchandise from manifest.
- Send and receive equipment for the store.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle/prioritize multiple tasks
- Good communication skills, both oral and written