1. Assist superintendent with preventative maintenance of designated system.
2. Repair irrigation system defects.
3. Assist superintendent in maintaining parts inventory.
4. Make all irrigation orders with approval.
5. Perform preventative maintenance and curative maintenance on pump stations. Operate main pumps and pump controllers.
6. Maintain daily record of activities and expenses.
7. Check irrigation system daily for leaks, lakes and dry areas.
8. Inventory irrigation parts and supplies.
9. Operate and maintain light utility vehicles and powered equipment.
10. Train maintenance employees in irrigation processes.
11. Assist in reading water meters and documenting water use.
12. Record changes in irrigation system component routings or locations on the working copy of the system as-built drawings.
Education and Experience
1. One to three years golf course maintenance experience - Required.
2. Knowledge and principles of electric hydraulic, pipe and fittings pump stations and record keeping. Lifting moving up to 80 pounds - Required.